Raising grandchildren or another relative's child in your home is beautiful yet demanding. No one ever expects to have to, but many family members and friends do make themselves available when and
if the need arises. However, raising someone else's child brings its own unique set of challenges.
But you don't
have to do it alone!
There is help
available just for you!
Kansas Family Advisory Network Family Support & Education Center is available to:
- Provide Family Support Services
- Provide Budget Education/Planning
- Provide Parent Education Classes
- Accompany Families to Court
- Assist in Filling Out Paperwork
- Assist in applying for Child Care and/or Child Support
- Connect to Financial Resources
- Connect to Mental Health Services
- Connect to Substance Abuse Services
- Connect to Medical Services
- Connect to Housing Asisstance
- Connect to Child Development Education
- Connect to Support Groups
- Connect to Programs available for children
- Connect to other Community Resources
- Connect to legal services